Monday, December 19, 2005
Vacation Bound!

I'm off for my Christmas vacation as of close of business today! I'll be away from the office until January 3rd so unless there is big news that needs posting you won't hear from me until then. I'm headed down to South Florida to visit the family and get a little color on these pale cheeks. I'll also celebrate Christmas with my Mom, Dad, brothers Jim & Kevin and Kevin's girlfriend Donna. Should be tons of fun.

Let's hope I have to run to Starbuck's and post about referrals very soon!

Wishing you all,

A Merry Christmas or A Happy Hanukah or A Blessed Kwanza and A Joyous New Year!
The last I'll celebrate without Kacey :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com