Thursday, January 19, 2006
Big News from China!

Welcome news from China this AM via the CCAA website. JUNE dossiers have finished in the review room (ALL OF THEM) and will be matched when May is completed. That means that it's July's turn in the review room...now I wait on pins and needles to hear if there are any issues with my dossier (LID July 8th). This is the time when CCAA contacts your agency with questions, so think happy thoughts for me.

Now the BIG QUESTION is, how much of May is going to be matched in this current batch? My guess is through May 12th, I've heard that date so many times on the Yahoo boards that it's stuck in my mind and become my guess :) I've never claimed to be clairvoyant!!

In a nutshell I'm still waiting but there is movement, the faster May and June get matched the faster I get my chance to be matched with "the perfect" child.

More news soon, let's hope!





5 Comments:

Blogger Angel had this to say:

Hi Julie! I just realized your blog when I saw the picture of your mom. Call me slow! LOL She's a very nice lady. I love Kacey's room and the playroom is great.

I hope to meet you in south Florida soon.

 

Blogger Lisa~~ had this to say:

Good work on getting your piccie on here...yeah Daphne! Looking forward to seeing you at the bonfire!

 

Blogger Cindy Bennett, CTA had this to say:

Congrats! It must feel great to be heading for the review room! your getting soooo close!
Cindy

 

Blogger trk had this to say:

hi. just started reading your blog a few weeks ago. I noticed that you have the same LID as us, July 8. We are in Texas waiting for our first child to be referred. I'll keep reading and maybe we can say hi in China!

www.ska-doodle.blogspot.com

 

Blogger M3 had this to say:

Can you believe we're actually in the review room?!!!!! Amazing! It's starting to feel like this is really going to happen now. I've been so cautiously optimistic because it seems like it keeps getting pushed out and pushed out, but this is progress!!! Whahoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com