Sunday, February 12, 2006
Thanks for the Company!

Well this is it for me, it's Monday morning in Sydney and I'm headed home! Thanks so much for coming along on this trip, I've taken 7 flights and traveled thousands of miles and still didn't get to slip into China and bring Baby Kacey home--BUMMER :)

I started the trip very down in the dumps but now I'm 2 weeks closer to my referral and I think (know) I'm going to make it!! Your comments helped me through and made me feel so much closer to home. Travel is fun but it gets a little lonely out here!!

Australia was like a big dessert at the end of dinner, I love it here and got to spend time with one of my favorite Outbackers and enjoy time with his family. They have a beautiful 9 week old daughter and 2 terrific little boys aged 4 & 6. There's nothing like a couple of sandy, dirty, little boy hugs to make you remember what is important and that happiness can be found on any continent at any time...you just have to embrace it (and not worry about getting your clothes dirty). We had my final dinner in Sydney at a beautiful restaurant on the beach and while the food was good, watching the boys run the shore and chase the waves was the best entree. Oh yeah, gettling to snuggle with little Ava was the whipped cream on the sundae, she's a DOLL. She's going to be petite, sweet and beautiful just like her Mommy!!

My next entry will be from the good ole' USA.

I'm now going to tap my sneakers together and chant, "there's no place like home, there's no place like home", board a United 747 and like magic I'll be there.

COME ON REFERRALS--GET ON A PLANE IN CHINA AND JOIN ME!!!





2 Comments:

Blogger M3 had this to say:

Have a great flight home Julie!

 

Blogger Angel had this to say:

Have a safe trip home.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com