Wednesday, August 06, 2008
A Post for Marie & Joe-Revised!

Shelley caught my date boo boo sorry I was ready to go and put the dates in wrong!!!

Hi guys,

I can't reply to your comment on BLOGGER regarding our trip to Orlando. If you would send me your email address I'll get you fully up to date my email is jthomas4760@yahoo.com

We will be at Disney from September 18-21. We are planning a happy hour pool party at the hotel on Saturday in the hopes that the Florida families can come and celebrate with us. We'll provide lots of treats to eat and drink. We would love to see you, Joe and all the kids (& grandkids) feel free to join us anytime!

Julie, Diane, Shelley & families





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com