Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Merry Christmas to All!




We've just about made it to the finish line. I start my holiday vacation tomorrow at noon, the gifts are bought and wrapped, the gingerbread house is decorated and only the grocery shopping is left to be done. Kacey is beyond excited and now that she finally likes Santa she is quite sure she is going to do well--she is:)
It's been a quite a year we lost friends that will be missed mightily this Christmas but I consider it my quest to continue to celebrate and dance like no one is watching (except for them up in heaven) in their honor! Kacey continues to bring us great joy and for that I am most grateful. We have been together 4 Christmases and every one is better than the last.


We wish you all a very merry Christmas and Happy Happy New Year and leave you with Kacey's Christmas pictures. My friend Heather took them in a local park and I think she looks just beautiful!





2 Comments:

Blogger M3 had this to say:

Beautiful!! Merry Christmas guys. Keep dancing. :-)

 

Blogger Sonia had this to say:

Merry Christmas J&K and family! Love the pictures & the dress(: K picked out her dress too!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com