Saturday, January 21, 2006
In a Fog!

North GA. is in a fog and can't seem to shake it! Very strange because it's 4:17 in the afternoon and it's been like this all day, balmy (for January) and damp. What's up with this? Maybe mother nature knows how blue that I'm feeling about the wait for Kacey and gave me a day to match. If she's reading my BLOG...I'm going to snap out of it by tomorrow, how about you?

I went out to run errands earlier and the visability was so low and traffic so bad I just picked up my dry cleaning and came home for a nap.

No flight information from the stork yet, maybe Monday? Let's hope so for all those wonderful families in the April 27th group, they've been waiting for their children LONG ENOUGH already.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com