Thursday, February 16, 2006
Seinfeld

This BLOG entry is like a Seinfeld episode...it's about nothing at all! No news, no good juicy rumors, nothing!

So for today I'll just list the things that I'm WAITING to hear:
  1. Referrals are on the way!
  2. What dates the referrals cover?
  3. When the next referrals are coming!
  4. What dates the next referals will cover?

Do you see a theme here? This is the news that I wait for (pray for) daily that may possibly turn my next BLOG entry from a Seinfeld episode into, I don't know, maybe an exciting episode of 24 :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com