Friday, July 28, 2006
It's Friday do you know where your baby is???


Rumor has it mine (or at least her file) is in California--don't know how people find out this info but I'll take it :) M3 how far are you from LA, feel like a road trip of love????

I'm getting set up here at the office for the big call, Danielle bought me this great frame for Kacey's referral picture which she finally got to give me on Wednesday at our celebratory Mexican dinner complete with margaritas and FOUR kinds of dip, my kind of dinner! I also have the butterfly clip that Amelia's Mommy, Cindy gave me ready for action. I only need to clean up the crap in the rest of the office but I'll wait and do that this afternoon when I get really crazy.

Hanging on, by a thin red thread. Is it Monday yet?

One more thing, a shout out to Anna & Molly in Texas celebrating their 1 year referral announcement anniversary! We hoped I'd be sharing the same day so we could hoop it up together every year here in cyber space but we'll will just have to celebrate the entire referral month instead!





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Come on Kacey's STORK! When I met Anna, Molly was the 1st referral picture I had ever seen. I fell in LOVE at first sight and now it's time for Kacey's picture to LOVE until we see her in person.
Come on Monday!
Love
Grandma Susan

 

Blogger M3 had this to say:

I've got a full tank of gas and I can be there in 5.5 hours. Where do I need to go?!!!! :-)

That dinner you had sounds fabulous - all the good stuff.

Not too much longer now hon!

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

I normally am not looking forward to Monday, but now I can't wait. It's going to be a great day!! Thanks for the "shout" and thank you Grandma Susan for the comment - I printed it out to show Molly when she is older!

Anna
dd Molly

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com