Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Oh Christmas Tree!




We had a blast this weekend picking out the PERFECT Christmas Tree for Kacey's first Chirstmas. I think we got a beauty and so does Kacey! I'm sure it wouldn't have gotten decorated until January without some serious help from Nana & Pop, actually they did the entire tree all I did was untangle the lights!!! Our house is officially shiny and bright and now all we have to do is wait for Santa to come...right?

I hope your holidays are happy too!





3 Comments:

Blogger juliesfamily had this to say:

How Fun! And you get to pick out your tree with light little jackets on. We are officially freezing our behinds off here in Ohiya!

Ok, the tree is just part of the fun, now you and Kacey get to bake a million cookies and frost them!!

julie w

 

Blogger Diane had this to say:

Kacey has so much hair!!

 

Blogger Mick had this to say:

She's so precious!
I hope to meet her soon!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com