Wednesday, August 20, 2008
New Jersey or BUST!

Kacey, Kaley & Avery. Then with Baby Colin on the couch.

Diane, Kacey & Jena on the tractor heading out to pick blueberries and Jena hamming for the camera.
Stefanie looking lovely
Kacey and I were off to New Jersey this past weekend to visit a few of our favorite people. We saw Diane and her terrific girls Jena & Stefanie. Jena and Kacey were at the same SWI and we traveled together 2 years ago to meet our wonderful girls. It was fantastic to see them and spend some time together before our Disney reunion it is amazing how quickly children make friends it was like they had know each other their entire lives!


Next we headed to the Jersey shore to see Sharon, Kaley, Avery & Baby Colin who are in from Hong Kong. We miss them so much so it was great to see them and meet Colin for the first time. The girls were a riot together and made quite a splash at the boardwalk in their matching dresses:)


I have camera problems so these were taken on my phone. I bought a disposable when I was there and I'm having CVS make me a disk so hopefully I'll be able to post some higher quality photos tomorrow.


Sometimes the world is so small and other times you wish it was smaller so you could see the people you love all the time!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com