Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Mother's Day Weekend!


Photo #1 Whatever this guy was saying to her was not amusing I get this look at least a couple times a day.

#2 Here we are at the family fun fest on Saturday. It was Kacey's first pony ride! She had been a rejector in the past but today she was READY!

#3 Note the purse in my hand, I realized that I was not going to get out of participating in this gig so I had to throw it on the ground and hang on:)



#4 Kacey is up on the bridge of the boat I waited for the horns to go off or the boat to start up but she was very good.

#5 I missed one of my favorite mom's yesterday so here you go. A picture of Carolyn and her brood on Mother's Day!
Here is hoping you all had a great weekend too!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com