Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Loving An Idea

It's almost time for Happy New Year! and I wanted to post a photo of Baby Kacey's Christmas loot which leads me to the title of this post, Loving An Idea.

Who would have thought that so many people could love someone that they've never met, living on the other side of the world. It's just amazing and humbling for me to think about. I know I've loved her from the moment I signed with Great Wall but I certainly did not expect others to fall as hard and fast as I did.

With all the happy thoughts and prayers she's receiving I'm not as worried about her as I was before. Contrary to popular belief I do think Kacey is ready to come home but is waiting for her turn. There are a few babies in line ahead of her and she's waiting patiently unlike her Mom. My hope is that she is warm, well taken care of and healthy.

Hang in there little girl, we are almost there!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com