Monday, February 20, 2006
Terribly Quiet!?!?!

And I thought Sundays were bad! Now we have a holiday Monday to obsess about the quiet, I need some action...PLEASE. This quiet is getting to me, give me some TA's or referral rumors and I'll be one happy little Mommy to be.

Tonight I'm starting to sleep with the blanket that I'm sending to Kacey in her care package, maybe it will help me sleep and bring some good news from CCAA. I've been having crazy dreams lately, nothing that I can remember but they are not good I'm normally a great (hard, long time) sleeper so maybe this is just God's way of getting me ready to wake during the night and take care of sweet Kacey!!! I certainly hope so--but if He could just make me need a drink of water or to go to the bathroom I'd appreciate it--the dreams are CREEPY.

I'm headed out to the new Georgia Aquarium with some friends today. I hear it's fantastic and everyone is very excited about our visit. I'd take some photos and post them BUT I'm currently using a disposable camera as mine got crushed in Korea. Thank goodness I have the extended warranty from Best Buy and they have it now for repair or replacement :) I saw a very sassy new little model if they can't fix it, big screen for my old eyes and very small--that's best case scenerio!

Happy President's Day!

P.S. Martha Stewart is making Cherry Pie on her show and I LOVE Cherry Pie :)

P.P.S. Lisa & Daphne I need to know how to add clip art to my blogs, this particular entry really needed a nice drawing of George Washington I think!!





2 Comments:

Blogger M3 had this to say:

Great idea with the blanket, we'll have to start doing something like that soon too!

 

Blogger trk had this to say:

love the idea of sleeping with the blanket. I wasn't sure how long before we get our referral that we should start, but I guess now is as good a time as any. Now if I can only decide on what to sleep with!!

PS: If you need help putting up clipart, drop me a comment on my blog and I'll be happy to help.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com