Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Let's talk about Kacey...

Monday it was all I could do to post a picture I was so excited. Now I've had a couple of days to process and I received my magical FedEx package and I've got lots to tell you guys about Kacey...

She has 9 teeth, better to eat the Steaks at Outback!
She is a deep sleeper, oh let it be true.
She knows what NO is, that's a good girl.
She responds to others, don't know exactly what that means but it sounds good.
She is shy and quiet, like my Dad and brother Jim
She has a ready smile, I can't wait to see that :)
She is fond of her caregiver, I need a better nanny gift I think!
She is quick to learn, I love that one
She is in good health, thank heavens!!!
She first smiled on January 6, 2005, how I wish I had been there!
She wakes with the seasons, 8:30 in winter and 7:30 in summer, I swear it says that!
She goes to bed at 7:30, same time every season I guess
She has feet that measure 4.73 inches, I took my ruler to the store size 5.5 to 6 will work very nicely!
She cooperates when her clothes are changed, of course she does she's a good girl!
She can build a tower of 8 blocks, that seems good to me but I'll leave the final verdict to all those teachers out there.
She is fond of quiet, this was a little perplexing at first but then I realized that I'm very quiet at home and love to be in the house with no TV or Radio on and since it's just me now it is quiet. We should be just fine being quiet together or we can just turn up the music and raise a little ruckus!
She has been at the CWI for all but 2 weeks of her life, that one makes me sad, not that she wasn't well taken care of but that she wasn't at home with me where she belonged.
She was 21.78lbs & 31.91" tall in mid April.
She is in the 75th percentile for girls according to the chinese growth charts--more excellent news.

She is just perfect to me!





5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Sounds like a smart girl! Can't wait to see you united with her. Congratulations again!

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Congratulations on your daughter Kacey. I have a daughter whose name is Kacie also. I almost chose that way to spell her name but I went creative and spill my Kacie with an "ie". Again congratulations.

Sherrie

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

She sounds just perfect to us too!
What a cutie. Bring her to South Florida to meet her Grandma and Grandpa soon so that all her Fl China cousins can give her a great big Fl WELCOME

 

Blogger Shelley had this to say:

OMG - she's incredible. Congratulations and so much happiness to you.

Shell

 

Blogger Angel had this to say:

She sounds just perfect!!!!!

I can't wait to meet her.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com