Tuesday, September 05, 2006
And it wasn't even on sale!!!


The "Mother Gene" has kicked in and all my fiscal responsibility has flown out the window!!! This weekend Danielle, Brooke,Peyton & I were at the mall and just happened to walk through the Disney Store. Danielle, said "Kacey NEEDS a Halloween costume and all the good stuff will be gone when you get back from China". This statement is uttered while we are staring at the cutest Minnie Mouse costume you've ever seen, I replied "you are right, how about this one, it's not on sale but what the heck"! She replied, "good call and she'll need the headband and the cool shoes too". Well we oohed and ahhhed and talked about how much my folks (Disney Heavy Users) will love this outfit, I paid and off we went with a promise to show up the day AFTER Halloween for next year's costume! I'm sorry to say that I don't even have buyers' remorse, I'd sleep with the costume if I didn't think it would wrinkle :)

Bottom line, my little mouse will be home on Sepetmber 28th and that's worth more than all the Minnie's in the Magic Kingdom.





9 Comments:

Blogger Lisa~~ had this to say:

Awwww, cute!!

 

Blogger Sonia had this to say:

LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice had this to say:

That is too sweet Julie. I love it and can't wait to see a pic of Kacey in it!

 

Blogger Tonia had this to say:

Kacey will be the cutest little mouse around!!!

~Hugs

 

Blogger M3 had this to say:

OMG!!!! Cutest costume I have ever seen. I'm going to be needing a picture of little miss adorable in it for my fridge of course. Should I send you my address now so you won't forget? ;-)

 

Blogger Angel had this to say:

That is too cute and worth every penny!

 

Blogger Daphne had this to say:

Great job on picking the costume. I was actually thinking of getting Emily the same one. I love it!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Kacey can wear that to the Disney Character Breakfast when she and Mommy are ready to go. Nana & Grandaddy are ready. I'll tell Kacey all about that in 10 days.
Love, NANA
XOXO

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Adorable! She'll be a precious Minnie Mouse. I can't believe you leave in less than a week! I look forward to watching your trip.

I also recently bought Sydney's Halloween costume. It's a peacock costume and she's scared to death of it. Ho Hum...

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com