Thursday, August 24, 2006
Consulate Appointment-CHECK!

Could my day be any better, yes, it could be September 13th and I could be off to China. CA's are confirmed and following is our schedule for China, we are going 1 day earlier that the group!

Tentative travel schedule:

Depart U.S. on September 14, 2006 (Julie and Nana leave September 13, 2006)
Arrive in Beijing on September 15, 2006
Beijing Tour on September 16, 2006
Fly to Province on the morning of September 17, 2006
Gotcha Day- September 18, 2006 (upon confirmation with the Beijing office)
Fly to Guangzhou on September 22, 2006
AC appointment- September 26, 2006 at10:00am
Family goes to AC to pick up passport with visa and take oath – afternoon - September 27, 2006
Depart China- after 9pm earliest on September 27, 2006 or anytime September 28, 2006

I'm so close I can almost smell the sweet smell of baby lotion!!!





8 Comments:

Blogger Angel had this to say:

Congratulations!!!

You are so very close!!!

 

Blogger Anna had this to say:

Congratulations! Your Gotcha Day is just one day before my one year anniversary of Gotcha Day! 25 more days until you hold Kacey!

 

Blogger Sonia had this to say:

Great news! The only way this could be better is if it were SEPT 18th. WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

 

Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice had this to say:

Woooohoooo! I am so very happy for you and your family.

Lori

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Yeah. Great news. Have a fun trip!

 

Blogger Pug Mama had this to say:

woooo hooooooo!
Come on Sept. 18th!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Tammie had this to say:

Congratulations!! I can't wait to follow you & Grandma Susan to Kacey! The adventure of a lifetime is only days away.

 

Blogger Mom 2 six had this to say:

Wonderful !!
I am so excited for you. I can not wait to follow your journey.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com