Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Meet Kacey's New Friends!



I'd like to introduce you to a few of Kacey's new friends. Gracie, Rose & Marie (twins) who recently blessed the families' of my friends Angel (Gracie) & Mary Mia (Rose & Marie)! You have to go through this journey to truly understand how close to people you've only met once or never met you can feel. When I saw these 3 wonderful girls on my computer screen my heart skipped a BEAT again--I had happy flashbacks to Kacey day on July 31st and just KNEW how thrilled that their families were.

I can't wait for Kacey to meet her mini-blogger buddies, I'm sure that they will be fast friends!

If you'd like all the scoop on the "Funshine Twins" & Gracie visit their blogs: http://salsainchina.blogspot.com/ and http://emmasfamily.blogspot.com/ you'll love following their journeys I guarantee it!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com