Friday, December 08, 2006
Listen for the howling!


Just wanted to warn everyone in the Atlanta metro area that I'm taking Kacey to see Santa at our Clubhouse tomorrow morning so if you hear her howling you'll know why. From this photo taken from the safety of a Costco shopping cart I can't imagine her "embracing" the idea of sitting smiling on the the big guy's lap.
I'm sure there will be a nice picture of me grimacing and Kacey screaming along with a very agitated Santa that comes from the visit!!!

HoHoHo Y'all!





7 Comments:

Blogger juliesfamily had this to say:

Santa kind of scares me too, never trust a man who wears a costume!

Don't worry Kacey, you'll get the goods whether you sit in his lap or not!!

julie

 

Blogger Diane had this to say:

oh boy- i can't wait for the picturesI If it goes at all like the red couch photo shoot Santa better watch out!
D

 

Blogger C's Mom had this to say:

Uh Oh...not lookin' like a good sign for Santa ;0)

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger Tammie had this to say:

Poor Kacey! Mommy only wants to get a few cute pics. I promise you're gonna love Santa in a few years! I understand he's quite generous with the presents!

 

Blogger M3 had this to say:

Good luck!!! Can't wait to see the results. Fun!

 

Blogger Mary had this to say:

Okay, I have been waiting patiently to hear about the trip to see Santa. Share some wonderful Kacey goodness!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com