Wednesday, October 03, 2007
I See the Moon!

Me & Katie Starr creating masterpieces

Here I am with Nana & Mommy

Here's my new friend Rachel w/her mom & dad and me playing at the beach!
Well we didn't really see the moon because it had yet to rise but we did attend the fantastic Moon Festival Festivities with our friends at the S. Florida FCC event in South Beach. We had a delicious dinner, caught up with old friends and met some new ones (welcome home Rachel & Sophie). A good time was had by all and you should have seen the spectacle that we created with our parade down Lincoln Road the pictures don't do it justice.


Kacey loved releasing her balloon and playing at the beach in the dark she got to see another world. She kept saying, look at all these people out in the dark, "it's dark we supposed to be inside sleeping"...that's my girl:)





4 Comments:

Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice had this to say:

Hi Julie, Kacey and Nana; we had a wonderful time with you guys and watching the girls together was a joy. We sure are lucky!!

Love,
The Katie Starr Team (soon to be the Dynamic Duo Team :)

 

Blogger Tammie had this to say:

Julie,

It was wonderful to finally meet you & Kacey in person. And of course seeing Nana Susan is always a treat!

It was a wonderful evening filled with joy & laughter!

 

Blogger RamblingMother had this to say:

Beautiful children. I agree with Kacey you should be sleeping in the dark, hee hee.

beverly

 

Blogger Unknown had this to say:

Hey Julie and Kacey! Laura and I sure miss you guys. Hope all is well in your new home, job and school. I've e-mailed several times, but haven't heard back from you so I'm assuming I have an incorrect e-mail address. Drop a line when you can with the correct address. Love, Cathy and Laura :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com