Thursday, July 05, 2007
Little Miss Independence!




What a difference a year makes, last 4th of July I was on pins and needles waiting for my referral (it finally came July 31st) this year I was on those same pins and needles worried about errant fireworks and pool safety. I'll take this year's worries any day of the week.


FYI, the bow lasted just long enough for me to snap the pictures Kacey is just not a bow girl no matter how much I try, she may be right it does look a little silly to be honest! She does however love picnic food (1 1/2 hotdogs, 1/2 hamburger, beans, guacamole & Fritos yesterday alone) along with the dessert buffet:)





10 Comments:

Blogger RamblingMother had this to say:

Can't believe it hasn't even been a year. She is so cute. Yes worrying about the safety of your child is much better than worrying when you will see your child for the first time.

Beverly

 

Blogger C's Mom had this to say:

Little Miss Adorable!

A year already? Amazing.

 

Blogger shelley had this to say:

YEA!!! So glad to find another Anhui girl that won't wear bows. Yes, my friend it has been a wonderful whirlwind of a yr.

shelley

 

Blogger Lisa~~ had this to say:

Kacey is looking so grown up and I love the smile.

 

Blogger Tammie had this to say:

Kacey looks great in her red, white & blue! The bow looks nice in her hair.

 

Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice had this to say:

Hey Pretty Girls - Hope your summer is going swimmingly. Love that Kacey loves BBQ food; girl after my own heart.

 

Blogger Heather had this to say:

Happy 4th of July (belated) -- there have definitely been a lot of changes in the past year!

 

Blogger Christi and Abbey had this to say:

She looks sooo cute!

 

Blogger Irene had this to say:

She is cute. Thank you for loving her as your own. I have been reading about Americans adopting children from China and it touches my heart.

 

Blogger Cindy Bennett, CTA had this to say:

love the dress. too, too cute. and boy, is it hard to believe a year has passed already. Amelia and I cant wait to come visit!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com