Thursday, December 20, 2007
Christmas Program, All Together Now....AHHHHHH!

She does stand out doesn't she!
Here she is, enjoying her post performance burger at Five Guys, we know how to live:)

This is Kacey's teachers, Mrs. Wanda and Mrs. Jennifer who is from Taiwan and has an extra special place in her heart for my little one.

Do you have to guess what she is thinking in this picture? I believe that she is DONE with me and my camera!!







Kacey's Christmas program at school was Friday night and it was so darned sweet I almost couldn't stand it. Her group of 2 & 3 year olds said their bible verse loud and proud and sang a rousing rendition of Happy Birthday Jesus, she certainly understands the reason for the season:)



After the Thanksgiving program Diane asked for I cried and well I didn't but I don't know if it was the holiday music or Kacey waving at us from the stage but I was all teary eyed during this one. Or, maybe it's because she's come such a long way from last Christmas and I'm so very proud and blessed...yep I think that must be it!!!





3 Comments:

Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice had this to say:

You are so blessed by your sweet daughter and she by you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

 

Blogger RamblingMother had this to say:

Those are great pictures. Merry Christmas back at you.

Beverly

 

Blogger Tammie had this to say:

I always love the seasonal programs that schools put on. Our children make us so darned proud. And, of course, our tears flow with love & pride. The pictures are just wonderful!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com