Wednesday, September 03, 2008
I Got A New Camera...



So of course I had to try it out on my favorite model. The conversation goes like this Kacey I would like to take some pictures of you with my new camera Kacey says; "ok mom let me get my tiara and I'll be ready". There may be something very wrong with that but I'm just going to let it go for now I did draw the line at wearing it to the store after our photo shoot. I'm going to have to use a couple different post since I couldn't figure out how to adjust my photos down from GINORMOUS I've finally beat that one!


Also I took a photo of the kids at the Columbia restaurant we went with Emme, Grace & Hunter to eat DELICIOUS Spanish food and see the Flaminco Dancers! Kacey raised her hand when they asked for volunteers and headed to the stage to dance at the end of the show she just marched up (well half way there she wanted me to follow her) and walked up the stairs to dance. She thought the male dancer was a prince so it was very appealing to her. She twirled and danced then made a lovely exit. My mom asked if I took pictures and of course I was so shocked that I didn't even have time to think much less grab my camera. Kacey didn't even have her shoes on she had kicked them off under the table during dinner! What a moment. The photos will be on the next post.





1 Comments:

Blogger shelley had this to say:

I can't really get Claire's princess skirt off her...to the store and to my mother's house..etc. I don't think I will buy a tiara...

2 wks!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com