Tuesday, June 30, 2009
A Few Random Pictures






















Hi all, summer has been busy, busy around here. I've got lots of other photos for you in the near future but until then here are a few. Kacey did not think twice about entering the hula hoop contest at the beach even though she had no idea how to hula hoop. After losing quickly she took a hoop and practiced until she had it right!!! What a girl...also a couple of her looking way too old for me along with one of me, her, Heather from my team at work and Rusty Wallace a little brush with fame:) Happy summer everyone.
















2 Comments:

Blogger Sonia had this to say:

I cannot believe how tall Kacey is getting. She looks so big in her sassy headband. Looking forward to seeing you guys in Philly!!

 

Blogger shelley had this to say:

She IS looking older in that last picture. It looks like you guys are having a blast!!! Jealous of you

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com