Monday, August 17, 2009
My 400th Post---WOW!

Happy Birthday Nana...we love you! Princess Week...I'm still missing photos from one day but I'll add them when I get them:)





I never really look at the info on blogger I'm always just in a hurry to get on and get my pictures or info up and posted. BUT, today I realized that this is my 400th post, wow that's a lot of words and pictures.
I guess it is about right on July 31st 2006 I saw Kacey's sweet face on my computer screeen and since that time I've actually had something interesting to talk about:):) For post #400 I leave you with princess week at school...to say that Kacey embraced this concept is quite an understatement! She would be happy if everyday was princess day and according to her teachers she had no problem on the monkey bars with her finery on you've got to love this girl I sure do.
Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Nana who celebrated on August 7th!







2 Comments:

Blogger shelley had this to say:

Claire would LOVE princess week. Missing you girls.

 

Blogger Sonia had this to say:

Happy B'day, Nana Susan!! Looks like a nice celebration. Kacey looks so pretty in her dresses. See you in less than a week-WOHOO!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com