Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Not so great referral news...

We received an email from Great Wall on December 29 and referrals are ready for families with log in dates from April 15- 25. Guess what, Great Wall doesn't have any families logged in for those dates. This is a huge bummer not only to my cyber-buddy Shannon who was logged in on April 27 but all of us in line behind her--it pushes us all back yet another month.

There are rumors (you've got to love the Yahoo sites) that another batch of referrals will be sent out before CNY (Chinese New Year) on January 29th and that it will include log in dates of April 26-May 10, still not a full month's worth but heading the right direction. I REALLY need for this rumor to be true I'm getting impatient/crabby and need just a little something to keep me on the sunny side! I've mentally prepared myself for a late April or early May referral although I may be totally mental by that time :)

Just an FYI, 2006 is the Year of the Dog in China. 2005 was the Year of the Rooster which will most likely be Kacey's sign. I was born in the Year of the Ox, 1961...it couldn't have been something sexy like the Dragon!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com