Thursday, January 26, 2006
The Stork Has Landed--The Stork Has Landed!

Great Wall's stork must have had a tail wind because she arrived yesterday and delighted her waiting families. We got 44 referrals which included 3 boys and a set of twins. The boys went to families that had requested little guys or not specified gender. From what I hear the twin's parents are absolutely OVER THE MOON with joy :)

On a special note my GW cyber buddy Shannon and her family received a referral for Mia who was born in mid-July and is absolutely beautiful if I may add, her entire family is past excited:) They didn't get the call until dinnertime and what a wait it was, I told her if I have this much trouble waiting for your call what in the world am I going to do when it's my turn!!!

This also got me thinking about a couple of things; number one what lucky people we are to receive these babies from PRC and be allowed the opportunity love them for the rest of our lives and two maybe there is something mystical about the matching process, if Shannon had received her referral with the rest of the April group in early January Mia wouldn't have been ready to become part of their family yet...I can't wait to see Kacey I'm sure she will be absolutely the perfect little girl for me.

I LOVE the stork!





1 Comments:

Blogger Angel had this to say:

Julie,
You've been tagged! Check out my blog to get details, www.emmasfamily.blogspot.com.

I can't wait to finally meet you this weekend at CNY.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com