Friday, February 24, 2006
90 Families & 12 Days Closer to Kacey

The stork is on the way to Great Wall and boy does she have a mouthful! We expect that 90 babies will meet their families from this month's delivery. GW's only log in date (LID) in the batch was May 17th but it was a doozy and covers my buddy Lori W. http://www.journeytokatie.blogspot.com/ who I am sure is dancing in the streets of Las Vegas as we speak!!!

You may ask...are you upset that May was not completed in this batch? Well sure I am BUT on the other hand this is a BIG batch of referrals for GW and I've heard that CHI has a record breaking bunch on the way too so that means a whole lot of people are out of my way and on to pick up their babies. There's no way around these folks, they need their babies and have been waiting longer than I have so I just need to get them matched and on their way, THEN and only THEN will it be my turn. So Sonia, Hugh (6/2) and the Great Wall crew from 5/31 please collect your referrals as soon as possible--I want to be next. Hang in there Sonia, you'll be making travel plans very, very soon.

Congratulations everyone, I can't wait to see those pictures!





5 Comments:

Blogger M3 had this to say:

Are we absolutely SURE that Lori is in this next batch?!!!!! Oh man, that is so exciting!!!!!! Very, very good news. Can't wait to hear more.

 

Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice had this to say:

Hi Julie:
Julie:

I came back from Vegas on the red eye this AM. I am outta my mind with excitement and hopeful that Monday is the day!! I am getting outta your way and loving it. My not very emotional hubby is vaklempt!! Thanks for your well wishes once again.

BTW, thanks to Mary-Mia as well for her support along the way.
Lori

 

Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice had this to say:

now you see how tired I am from that darn red eye...Look at the top of my last post...LOL

Lori

 

Blogger trk had this to say:

Great perspective. It's wonderful to see someone happy for other peoples blessings. We will all get our turn soon enough. :)

 

Blogger Sonia had this to say:

Thanks, Julie! We're hanging in there. Really thought early June's would've been referred this month. But we're for sure next month!!! June 3rd can't come soon enough. Kacey and Kailee are waiting on their mamas!!

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com