Wednesday, April 26, 2006
I've been tagged...

Cindy B. wants to know 6 weird things about me...just 6! OK, here goes:

1. I like to watch NASCAR races on TV, I know, I know I try to stop myself but I just get sucked in! I don't actually sit on the couch the entire time and watch but for long streches I am entralled. Then I have a sudden weird craving for a Busch Light Beer--go figure.

2. I love to vacuum, it's immediate gratification! I like all the lines pointing in the same direction with no nasty footprints marring their beauty. I could vacuum everyday and be very happy!

3. Don't know if this is weird or not but I'm painfully afraid of heights. I can not get on a ladder (except step ladders) changing lightbulbs is a terrifying thing to me and let's not even talk about replacing the batteries in the smoke detector. When I went to the top of the Empire State Building I wouldn't leave the wall I didn't take one step out towards the edge. They say the view is divine, I say I can see it on TV or in the movies thanks very much.

4. I cry during commercials, I just can't help it, the Kodak ones in particular just kill me...I have mascara everywhere in 30 seconds. I've seen some of these spots 100 times and they still get me. Part B of this oddness is that I also cry in airports when I see sad goodbyes...I don't even know these people and I'm crying too, very strange indeed.

5. There's also this tiny shoe obsession I have, well maybe it's not so tiny and maybe this group will even appreciate it but I love shoes and I just can't get enough. If one pair of black sandals is good then 5 is much better...I got a California Closet built just to make my shoes happy and give them the room that they deserve! Oh gosh I think I'll save this as a draft and jump on nordstroms.com they may be having a sale :)

6. I love baggies, I have them in all shapes and sizes and I use them for everything. When I read somewhere to bring many different sizes to China it was a license to buy for me. Oh, by the way I also buy the holiday version of of every size, I'm still using up Christmas!!





3 Comments:

Blogger Pug Mama had this to say:

I keep reading everyone's "6 weird facts" list and it is becoming painfully clear to me that I am REALLY a freak!!!!
you guys are too normal!! (I LOVE to vacuum also! Such gratification when I see how much crap I sucked up )

 

Blogger M3 had this to say:

Hey we're fellow Nordstrom addicts!!!! Well, were they having a sale? Shoes perhaps? :-) Dang, now I'm going to have to go take a peek myself.

 

Blogger M3 had this to say:

Hey we're fellow Nordstrom addicts!!!! Well, were they having a sale? Shoes perhaps? :-) Dang, now I'm going to have to go take a peek myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com