Thursday, April 13, 2006
It's been 9 months-WHERE'S MY BABY?

I just "not"celebrated 9 months of being logged in with CCAA for Kacey. Just a reminder that July 8th was my LID.

In the past couple of weeks I've sunk to new lows worrying and obsessing about this adoption journey and now I say to you all...I GIVE UP! I'm off the Yahoo Groups, I'll check the Rumor Queen once per day and the Official CCAA web site every morning but that's IT. I quit, this thing was driving me crazy and I was allowing it to happen--no more!

Of course, I'll continue to follow my friends' (Lori & Marc) happy journeys to China and back and celebrate upcoming referrals for Sonia and my other buddies from the June group and read my favorite BLOGS, that doesn't count I totally love the happy stuff:)

I started this new way of looking at things last week and it's really working for me, I feel so very much better and have a brighter outlook than I've had for months (thanks for the coping tip Mary Mia). Kacey's coming home, I just have to wait my turn...nothing I can do can change that.

I'll also be checking my email so if there's anything I really need to know please keep me posted.

I got a great button from my July 8th buddy Diane that says...Still Waiting--Don't Ask! That my friends says it all!

Love, Julie





5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa~~ had this to say:

I feel your pain and I totally blanked on being logged in for 8 months, just trying not to think about it. Maybe we need another trip to Pure for those killer margaritas.

 

Blogger trk had this to say:

I managed to forget the 9 month anniversary... to bad you reminded me! :) I'm thinking about celebrating the 10 month anniversary just to throw a twist in the routine. I'll send you an invite.

 

Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice had this to say:

Hello my friend:

Marc and I are thinking about you lots. I think what you are doing is so smart and I am very glad that you are going to follow our journey and back with Katie Starr. I so look forward to the day when I finally see Kacey and can rejoice with you and your Mom and Dad.

Love,
Lori

 

Blogger Angel had this to say:

I think what you're doing is great. I'm going to try and do the same. I can't take it anymore!

 

Blogger M3 had this to say:

It feels good to let go, doesn't it? I'm such a control freak but I just completely pushed it all out of my mind. It's just too hard otherwise. (Oh, and I bought two of those cool buttons. One for me and one for my mom. Love them!)

Have a wonderful Easter my friend. >:-) (that's supposed to be a smiley with bunny ears)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com