Tuesday, April 25, 2006
SONIA & HUGH ARE PARENTS!

How do I know that? CCAA told me, they told me on their website with an update that says...families logged in May 31-June 6 have been matched with their perfect children. That's not a literal quote from the website but you get the point. I also know because I heard Sonia screaming with glee from the rooftop all the way from her house to mine!!!

Do you know what else is good about this? I'm one full week closer to my turn! That's right folks with a log in date of July 8th there are only 32 days til it's Kacey day and 8 of those pesky days are weekends with no LID's so it's really just 24 days (but who's counting--ME).

This crazy, drawn out process makes families, I know, I've seen it with my own eyes. It's as slow as refrigerated molassess but it REALLY happens.

Congratulations Hugh & Sonia I can't wait to post the photo and share baby Kailee with my little part of the world--I love her and I haven't even met her :)





4 Comments:

Blogger Sonia had this to say:

Thanks, Julie! So, you really heard me scream between my tears of joy, huh? This is the coolest feeling, and I simply cannot wait for you to get sweet little Kacey!

xoxo

 

Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice had this to say:

Hello my friend: You made me smile today because you are such a champ. You have handled your wait with such grace and class. I know that you know in your heart that Kacey will be revealed to you when the time is right. I love reading your blog because it always makes me smile :)

Love,
Lori

 

Blogger Cindy Bennett, CTA had this to say:

I tagged you on my blog!

 

Blogger M3 had this to say:

We're getting there... slowly, slowly, inching closer...

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com