Monday, July 17, 2006
I'm bringin' out the BIG GUNS!



I have officially had it! I've had it with waiting, I've had with all the organizations who have contributed to my waiting (you know who you are), I've just had it! DO NOT mess with my ticker or you may be sorry, it says 1 week & 1 day and it means one week and one day. So what am I going to do about it? Well, I'm bringing out the big guns to get those referrals moving, today I'm posting my 1st wave strike items and later this week the ladybug skirt (back fresh & clean from the cleaners) will be doned and an item I'm waiting to arrive will make it's debut. You guys are going to LOVE this one, it'll give M3's suitcase a run for the money and I plan on taking it with me everywhere I go.

If all these ladybugs don't bring on those referrals I just don't know what I'm going to do?

For my part time readers and non-adoption buddies here's why I've had it...
  1. Referrals are expected to go through July 13th--EXCELLENT news it's my turn.
  2. The CCAA may be moving their offices starting TODAY--you've GOT to be kidding me!
  3. The CCAA IS moving their offices and according to GW referrals may not arrive until the first week of August--I still refuse to believe this but am very upset/disappointed with them right now :(

Stay tuned, I may have to wear the LB skirt more that once and I HATE wearing the same thing within 30 days!!!!! Lisa S. I know that this does not surprise you :)





7 Comments:

Blogger M3 had this to say:

I've had it with them too!!!!! The rumors have me so depressed today that I'm boycotting them. See, they've reduced me back to my head in the sand mentality - not good.

(Off topic - I guess there's no way you can sneak away to Utah Aug 4-6, right?)

 

Blogger Mary had this to say:

I am so glad you are NEXT!! That is better than all of the delay junk. I really think referrals will be sent much sooner. (I am crossing my fingers that they will be sent at the end of this week or early next week.) I can't wait to see your daughter's picture!! This is so exciting!! YOU ARE NEXT!!!!!

 

Blogger Tao's Mommy had this to say:

I would be just like you...how are you managing the wait knowing you are so close!!! I really think the referrals will happen soon & on time, so hang in there!! Best of luck and I cant wait to see Kacey's picture!!!

 

Blogger Sonia had this to say:

Maybe we all need to wear a ladybug skirt? Mandatory dress at our next girly girl luncheon (: hehehe ~ You'll have your Kacey before you can click those red shoes! Hang in there, Julie!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

there's no place like china
there's no place like china
there's no place like china

Let's get Glinda to wave her magic wand and get those referrals in the air!!!!

Don't you worry Julie, we're getting them on time!

julie w

 

Blogger Angel had this to say:

Of coures you'll continue wearing your lucky ladybug skirt until all of our babies come home, right?!?

 

Blogger Mick had this to say:

Are we there yet?

Hang in there! We're just as anxious as you are!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com