Friday, August 04, 2006
The Big Day!



I thought you guys might get a kick out of seeing referral day at my office. You've got to know that I was as serious I've been in years as I made absolutely sure that I wrote everything down correctly...there was not even a hint of a smile until I opened the picture. Just as I was putting Krista on speakerphone word got around my office that GW was on the phone and a huge cheer went up, she was laughing when I finally said hello :) What a day, people say you will never know what it feels like and they are right, you sit around 12+ months waiting for something to happen and then BAM!





6 Comments:

Blogger Cindy Bennett, CTA had this to say:

and its incredible, no?

 

Blogger Pug Mama had this to say:

What a great bunch of people you work with!

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

CONGRATULATIONS MOM! I cannot tell you how happy I am for you and yours at this moment. Enjoy!! :)

 

Blogger Tamara had this to say:

thanks for sharing your referral day story- I can't wait to feel the BAM!!! Hopefully sooner then later...

 

Blogger Mary had this to say:

That was so special! Thank you for sharing this amazing time with everyone. It is great to see this happy time!!

 

Blogger Sonia had this to say:

An amazing and magical moment seeing Kacey's picture for the first time...you'll never be the same, Julie!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com