Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Let's Practice!


OK, I'm going to cheat on BLOGGER while I'm in China and let a professional post my trip journal & photos. I've just heard of too many folks that had problems accessing, posting or even seeing their BLOGS in China and I don't want to take that chance.

Here's my web site address so take a click now and make sure that there are no issues--if there are now is the time for me to get them fixed. I'll put up a reminder up again before I leave for China and try to post to BLOGGER when I update there.

The trip journal web site...just waiting for entries!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/magic2/stork/JulieTTravels.html





5 Comments:

Blogger Sonia had this to say:

It works! Like it and like your story even more.

 

Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice had this to say:

I love your travel site and it works fine. It is already bookmarked. I cannot wait to follow your journey to Kacey:)

 

Blogger Everyone Has a Story... had this to say:

Works perfectly.

 

Blogger Tao's Mommy had this to say:

Great travel site. I dont blame you one bit for going that route. I'm thinking that will work for me too!!!
Anywas....I'm so excited for you!!!
I cant wait...only 10 more sleeps until Kacey is in your arms!!!!

 

Blogger Cindy Bennett, CTA had this to say:

works for me, I like it! very colorful!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com