Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Let's Practice!


OK, I'm going to cheat on BLOGGER while I'm in China and let a professional post my trip journal & photos. I've just heard of too many folks that had problems accessing, posting or even seeing their BLOGS in China and I don't want to take that chance.

Here's my web site address so take a click now and make sure that there are no issues--if there are now is the time for me to get them fixed. I'll put up a reminder up again before I leave for China and try to post to BLOGGER when I update there.

The trip journal web site...just waiting for entries!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/magic2/stork/JulieTTravels.html





6 Comments:

Blogger Hugh & Sonia had this to say:

It works! Like it and like your story even more.

 

Blogger Lori had this to say:

I love your travel site and it works fine. It is already bookmarked. I cannot wait to follow your journey to Kacey:)

 

Blogger Dunn Family had this to say:

Works perfectly.

 

Blogger Mommy-To-Channing had this to say:

Great travel site. I dont blame you one bit for going that route. I'm thinking that will work for me too!!!
Anywas....I'm so excited for you!!!
I cant wait...only 10 more sleeps until Kacey is in your arms!!!!

 

Blogger CindyB had this to say:

works for me, I like it! very colorful!

 

Blogger Beckie had this to say:

Hope you are still checking this blog for messages. Countdown 5 more nights til your flight leaves for China. My prayers are with you and "Nana". Before you know it, you will have Kacey in your arms. How wonderful!!!
Can't wait to meet her. Aunt Beck

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com