Monday, December 11, 2006
This Went Well, Don't you Think?






First, please don't turn me in to cruelty to children. Kacey has the same reaction to my going upstairs or not getting a 3rd helping of apple sauce...she likes to make herself PERFECTLY clear when she's not happy!!!

After the initial contact she babbled about Santa the rest of the weekend BUT everytime I asked if she would like to see him again it was a definite NO NO!

The visit was a family & friend affair, Nana & Pop were there along with Danielle, Peyton, Gary, Jinger & Gracie, Bob even came all the way from St. Louis to see the show.

I don't have a photo but I heard Gracie cried even louder and harder than Kacey. Is that possible?

Take a close look at the photo of she, Gracie, Peyton and I, Kacey sees Santa out of the corner of her eye standing on the porch, she is not amused!!!





8 Comments:

Blogger shelley had this to say:

It looks like exactly what we all thought. That is our Kacey down to the catching Santa from the corner of her eye. It will be amazing to see the difference one yr makes. Next yr she will probably be running to meet him.

Missing you.

Shelley

 

Blogger Tammie had this to say:

Julie,

I love the dress Kacey is wearing!! Too cute. I'm sure that eventually Kacey will come to adore Santa Claus as so many do.

Happy Holidays!

 

Blogger Mary had this to say:

Okay, I think that is the BEST first Santa visit picture of ALL TIME!! I love it!! Kacey is fantastic! Once she is old enough to realize the big guy comes with a whole lot of toys... I am thinking Santa is going to look a whole lot better!


That is just what I needed!!

Mary

p.s.

OUR TA ARRIVED TODAY!!! WHOO HOO!

 

Blogger Diane had this to say:

i'd say that went as expected. that's the kacey i know and love!
Diane

 

Blogger Mick had this to say:

OMG, that's hilarious!

DFACS!!! LOL

 

Blogger M3 had this to say:

Funny! I'm thinking we might brave the mall crowd today to try and get a Santa photo for the girls. Wish us luck!

Have an awesome Christmas,
MMM

 

Blogger dawn had this to say:

I know I shouldn't laugh but that is the BEST Santa photo I have ever seen.
Ahhh, to cute.

 

Blogger Heather had this to say:

Send Kacey down to Tallahasee and Sydney will show her how to stand up to the big guy in red!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com