Monday, January 08, 2007
I'm It!

My friend Lori has tagged me so here goes...
A - available or taken: Available, interviewing for Prince Charming
B- best friend: Danielle & Carolyn
C- cake or pie: cake and pie - Cherry Pie
D- drink of choice: Good red wine after 6pm and Diet Coke the rest of the day
E-essential item you use everyday: Electric Hair Rollers
F-favorite color: Green
G-gummy bears or worms: Gummy Bears
H-hometown: Tampa, Florida now in North GA
I-indulgence: good haircuts
J-January or February: January - anyone else noticed how LONG Feb is for a short month?
K-kid's names: Kacey Susan Xiao Mei (2) since I only have one she has a long name :)
L-life incomplete without: my family & friends
M-marriage date: Now there's a good question
N-number of siblings: 2 brothers
O-oranges or apples: apples
P-phobias or fears: fear of heights, can't even go to the top of the step ladder
Q-favorite quote: Life's short...eat dessert first!
R-reason to smile: Kacey, definitely Kacey
S-season: Spring
T-tag 3 people: Cindy, Sonia & Lisa S. (when she resurfaces in Bloggy land)
U-unknown fact about me: I love St. Patrick's Day
V-veggie I don't like: Brussel Sprouts
W-worst habit: I think maybe it's the unhealty eating
X-xrays: Only 2 if you don't count dental
Y-your favorite food: Mexican and Kacey is following in my footsteps
Z-zodiac: Cancer the Crab





2 Comments:

Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice had this to say:

I like your quote and make it chocolate!!

 

Blogger Mary had this to say:

How fun!!

Happy New Year!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com