Wednesday, December 27, 2006
It's a wonderful life!

Our Family, l to r Uncle Kevin, Donna (Kevin's girlfriend), Kacey, Me, PopPop, Uncle Jim & Nana
Kacey & Uncle Jimmy strapped in and having a sing along in the driveway.
OOOOO, I had no idea Uncles were so wonderful!
Here we are on Christmas Eve, dressed up and waiting for Santa!

Let's face facts, Christmas is just better with a little one around and this one was most special for me and my family because we got to celebrate Kacey's 1st Christmas. We all wondered what we did before, just sit around watch movies and eat I guess. This year we went on walks, had car sing alongs, played with all the new toys and anything else Kacey wanted to do she kept us all hopping.

It was wonderful having the entire family for the weekend and Kacey was absolutely terrific I'll post the many photos of my brothers (and others) holding her, guess what I was actually home, she chose to head their way we are making tons of headway on her social skills!!! By last night she was done for though and more than ready for a good night's sleep.

I'm back at work this week and Kacey is home with Nana and Pop since her school is closed, they leave on Friday and Kacey and I will ring in the New Year (around 8PM) with Danielle and her family and have a playdate with Amelia and her Mommy too, should be a great way to welcome 2007!

Happy New Year!





7 Comments:

Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice had this to say:

It sure sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. 2007 is shaping up to be pretty awesome for all of us as well. Kacey is doing awesome and it is obviously due to a pretty wonderful mother and grandparents :)

 

Blogger Tammie had this to say:

Kacey has sure come a long way from that tiny little baby you brought home. I guess we know who rules the roost in the Thomas. I know that Santa definitely came to visit one little girl this year who had smiles galore for him!

 

Blogger Diane had this to say:

I couldn't belive it when I saw someone other than you holding Kacey--and Kacey with a smile too! You've come along way, baby!

 

Blogger Christi and Abbey had this to say:

So great!
I know what you mean about Christmas being so much more fun with a little one around. It's entertainment for everyone!

 

Blogger Pixel Fairy Princess had this to say:

Love the shades :-)

Debbie

 

Blogger dawn had this to say:

Wowsa....Kacey in the arms of another. She is moving mountains.
I love the truck photo of her sitting with her Uncle.
Have a wonderful 2007.

 

Blogger shelley had this to say:

It is a wonderful life. Christmas is really wonderful with children around. So glad to see yours was wonderful too.

Shelley

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com