Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Remember Me?

Kacey and Katie Starr having tea, note the bird headband which Kacey decided was a nice replacement for her tiara that was left in Atlanta.

This tea party was complete with snacks and seems like a lot more fun than working to me!











Just thought I'd drop a quick post to let everyone know that we hadn't dropped off the face of the earth! I worked in Brazil last week and Kacey stayed with Nana and Pop in Florida, it was a little spring break out of the cold and she had a BLAST. She went to the beach, had play dates & tea parties fed the ducks and fish and just generally had a "toddler good time"!

I even had to borrow a couple of photos from Katie Starr's mom to have anything to post, we got back on Sunday afternoon and I promise to take some new photos over the weekend and get them up on my BLOG.

The good news, I don't have to travel again until the first of May except for a couple of overnight trips, this leaving Kacey is for the birds, she has a blast but I'm just miserable and I think she does miss me a little bit:)





3 Comments:

Blogger Sonia had this to say:

Welcome home. We did miss you guys. Looks like Miss Kacey loved her tea. So cute!

 

Blogger Lisa~~ had this to say:

Very cute piccies! Yes, I am sure that Kacey misses you when you're away, you're the Mama!!

 

Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice had this to say:

Glad that you are home and reunited with your precious girl. It was so awesome to watch our girls playing together; can't wait to do it again.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com