Tuesday, January 30, 2007
First Haircut!




Before I left for Asia on Sunday we made the pilgramage for Kacey's 1st haircut. You may say, she really doesn't have much hair and you would be right BUT Kacey had lots of that stringy wispy hair around her ears and collar and the hair stylist did a wonderful job cleaning it up.

I had a pocketful of bribes for any major hysterics but riding the motorcycle chair and watching Barney on her private DVD player were more than enough to keep her very happy during the entire appointment. She does love "doing" hair!!!

P.S. I'm on day 2 of my trip and hanging in there, Kacey had a wonderful day with Nana and Pop Pop and was very happy on the telephone this morning (evening in Atlanta), I think that a cupcake for her afternoon snack was the major highlight of her day :)





9 Comments:

Blogger M3 had this to say:

Awesome! Where do you guys find these cute kid-haircutting parlors? I haven't seen one near me anywhere. Poor twins get scary haircuts by me (!!!) in the highchair.

 

Blogger juliesfamily had this to say:

She is SUCH a PRETTY PRINCESS!

I'm with Mary-Mia, we do the homegrown haircuts too!! My older boys STILL prefer them!

julie w

p.s. I'll take those treats if they aren't needed anymore :)

 

Blogger C's Mom had this to say:

How cute - she did great!

I'm glad I have one of the kiddie hair places near by. I can't wait for an excuse to go in.

 

Blogger shelley had this to say:

Did you remember to get some of Kacey's hair to keep? I didn't so I will just get some at her 2nd haircut.

AGAIN...how cute are all our babies??

 

Blogger dawn had this to say:

She did so well and she looks even more beautiful. I love her bow.

 

Blogger Mary had this to say:

Okay... I want to sit on a motorcycle and watch a movie when I am getting my hair cut!! All I usually get to do is listen to the latest gossip around me about people I don't know. Kacey's way is MUCH better!

 

Blogger Pug Mama had this to say:

precious!

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Cool that she sat there!

 

Blogger Mick had this to say:

She's just precious!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com