Thursday, February 08, 2007
Home Again, Home Again Jiggedy Jig!

10 days in Asia, CHECK!

As Kacey says, "Mommy's Home" and I couldn't be happier. Kacey had a great time with Nana and PopPop and I survived much better than expected. They say toddlers don't have a real sense of time and they must be right, Kacey pitches as much of a fit when I go upstairs to get the laundry as she did when I left for 10 days, actually less! We talked on the phone twice a day and she was always happy and excited to tell me about her days, I could understand only some of it but it sure sounded like fun.

When I picked her up from school yesterday after my flight she was happy to see me and told everyone in her class that I was HER mommy, I guess she didn't want anyone else to join our reunion :) We went home and snuggled up for nap and after that it was just a regular day, playing, snacking, dinner, bath and bed! I dropped her at school today without a peep and plan on leaving work early to have a little extra time this afternoon. No time for jet lag in this family I'll tell you that, I'm sure I'll be fast asleep as soon as she is this evening.

Thanks so much for all of your support, I'll post pictures tomorrow when I catch my breath.





11 Comments:

Blogger Susan had this to say:

Welcome home!

 

Blogger Lisa~~ had this to say:

Welcome home and glad to hear that everyone survived without too much trauma on Mama's part.

 

Blogger Sonia had this to say:

YIPEE! Julie's home. We missed you at playdate, but loved seeing Nana and Kacey. I love them both(:

 

Blogger shelley had this to say:

I woke up yesterday morning thinking that you would be coming home and how excited everyone would be. Glad it went so well.

Shelley

 

Blogger C's Mom had this to say:

Welcome home!

 

Blogger Mary had this to say:

So glad to see you are home! Isn't it just the best feeling in the world??

 

Blogger dawn had this to say:

Welcome home. So glad Kacey has her momma back.

 

Blogger trk had this to say:

So glad your home and I bet Kacey is too. And Nana and PopPop are probably glad for the breather! You have such a wonderful family to welcome you home.

 

Blogger Christi and Abbey had this to say:

Yea! You all both did great : )

 

Blogger juliesfamily had this to say:

so glad you're home safe and sound. hope you get over jet lag in a hurry!!

julie

 

Blogger C had this to say:

Welcome home. You must be so happy to be back.
Well, sorry the eggs don't work.... Kate will eat any kacey won't.

Isn't great to be a MOM?

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com