Thursday, April 26, 2007
Julie & Kacey Palooza...

Donnie looking for more grub!

Kacey Lily & Donnie playing with DG

Kevin & Kacey hanging out, Kev was in from Hong Kong and it was great to see him, we missed Sharon, Kailee & Avery!

Lily just looking pretty and enjoying a chip.

Kacey lays a big one on Finn, his mom Brandy and I have titled it "first crush"!

Kacey and I are having a blast on our good bye tour, first it was the playdate last night a deck party at the Gale house and next Mommies' night out! Could we have more fun, I don't think so.





3 Comments:

Blogger shelley had this to say:

Paris Hilton could take party tips from you girls...so glad you are enjoying your goodbye tour.

shelley

 

Blogger C's Mom had this to say:

Awww...I love that kissy pic!

 

Blogger Unknown had this to say:

Hope to see you and Kacey soon in at your new residence. As always, I enjoy watching Kacey grow through the pictures that you post. Aunt Beck

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com