Thursday, March 27, 2008
I never want to forget this moment!

No pictures with this post but I'm writing it down so I never forget.

Last night we came home from school late and I made Kacey's dinner. I wasn't hungry so I said she could eat at the coffee table and watch Barney. Well I went back into the kitchen to get something to drink after delivering her dinner and what do I hear from the family room...I hear that dear girl saying the dinner prayer all by herself before she started eating.

No kidding I didn't say a word, she couldn't even see where I was she just said the prayer then shoved chicken into her mouth. I just stood in the kitchen while she finished up then went in and gave her a big hug. Not sure she even knew what the hug was for but I certainly did!





4 Comments:

Blogger Tammie had this to say:

Isn't it amazing when you realize that your child is actually listening? What an awesome moment that must have been for you.

 

Blogger shelley had this to say:

It is really nice to see your work pay off. She is so bright and tender hearted.

 

Blogger Sonia had this to say:

Oh, how sweet, Julie!!

 

Blogger colbylobrien had this to say:

Isn't it a blessing to see your child growing in her understanding of God?!

Lois O'Brien
http://www.colbylobrien.wordpress.com

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com