Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Crazy Kids!




Our good friends were headed out on a cruise on Sunday and stopped by for a ride to the port and a nice visit (with more to come when they return). Kacey and the boys (10 year old twins) made the very best of their couple hours of play on a beautiful day by racing around the cul-de-sac in the wagon with another brother in hot pursuit. To say Kacey was thrilled with the ride is an understatement...can't imagine what they will get into with 2 days together:)








1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley Winters had this to say:

I live in the midwest where we have already had a little bit of snow so seeing pictures of Florida warms me up. My kids are crazy too! Stop by and visit my blog sometime.

Ashley

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com