Thursday, January 26, 2006
I've Been Tagged....

I've been tagged by both Angel and Bonnie so I better fess up!

What were you doing ten years ago?
I was living in Maitland, Florida and working for Popeyes Fried Chicken & Biscuits as a Marketing Manager--a yummy but very fattening job.

What were you doing one year ago?
Flying back from a business trip in Australia (this VERY DAY) when I had my Red Thread moment in the Atlanta Airport. I got serious about adoption the very next day and the rest is history.

Five snacks I enjoy?
1. French Fries (I LOVE french fries w/Ketchup)
2. Chips, Salsa & good homemade guacamole
3. Twizzlers
4. Starburst Fruit Chews
5. diet Coke (if that counts)

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Start college accounts for all the little ones in my life
2. Buy new cars for everyone I know
3. Pay off my all my families' mortgages
4. Adopt more children
5. NEVER work again...for money!

Five bad Habits
1. Not eating right (see list above)
2. Not exercising enough (but I am walking to China with my July DTC Group)
3. Being a bit short and snippy with people
4. Impatient
5. My Yahoo habit is getting a bit out of hand lately :)

Five things I like doing
1. Laundry, I like to wash it, dry it and not put it away for days!
2. Shopping
3. Working around my house
4. Watching HGTV & Food TV
5. Cooking

Five things I would never wear, buy or get new again
1. Stirrup Pants
2. A Perm
3. Large pattern plaid pants (what was I thinking)
4. ANOTHER diaper bag (I swear)
5. Workout Leotards

Five favorite toys/games
1. Spades
2. Scrabble
3. Freecell on the computer
4. Craps in Vegas or anywhere!
5. Kacey's stroller...I'm having fun just pushing it around the house!

Then select FIVE PEOPLE to TAG!

I'm tagging everyone who reads this on my BLOG...you're it!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com