Sunday, September 10, 2006
Amelia Rose's BIG DAY!



Amelia Rose was sweet enough to move her birthday party to accomodate Kacey's shower so I wanted to give her a very special "shout out". She had a doubly special day today because she celebrated not only her birthday but her baptism at church. There was no flash photography in the church and OF COURSE I couldn't figure out how to turn off my flash so you'll just have to take my word for that part of the day but I've got some great shots of her and her friends at the big party!

All the girls (and 1 boy) had a wonderful time and were a beautiful site to see. We also welcomed home Chloe & Stephanie (Dad & brother Keegan were at home doing "manly stuff") from China so that was yet another blessing of the day.

Happy Birthday Sweet Amelia, I can't wait to bring you one more friend home from China!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com