Monday, January 08, 2007
The LUCKIEST 7





We started with 7 and we are finally home with 7 more! Baby S. aka Maisie is home with her Mommy & Daddy and we couldn't be any happier, Kacey and I took dinner over under the pretense that they may hungry but really we wanted to see Maisie and give her a BIG welcome home hug!!! Mission accomplished, just like Kacey sweet Maisie is NOT fond of smiling for the camera I promise you all that she was full of giggles before I took out the silver monster but you can still see how pretty she is!!! Eammon and Kacey got into a big belly contest towards the end of the night, don't ask me how but Kacey started it!!!

Welcome home M we love you!





8 Comments:

Blogger owlhaven had this to say:

what a sweetie! My sister will be bringing home a little boy from Ethiopia soon, and I am so much looking forward to it...

here from pomegranate

Mary, mom to many, including 2 from Korea, and 2 from Ethiopia

 

Blogger C's Mom had this to say:

What funny pictures. And, so wonderful to get to hang with Maisie and her parents!

 

Blogger Pug Mama had this to say:

OHHHHHHHH, how sweet!

 

Blogger M3 had this to say:

Wait, I need more details on the story behind the story. What the heck is the belly contest? And who won?

 

Blogger Tracy C. had this to say:

How cute! TY for the great pics of Maisie! Julie, I hope I can meet you and your precious daughter soon.

 

Blogger Tracy C. had this to say:

How cute! TY for the great pics of Maisie! Julie, I hope I can meet up with you and your precious daughter soon.

 

Blogger Tracy C. had this to say:

Julie, what great pictures. I have been a bad blogger lately and I have missed your sweet pictures from last month. It looks like a wonderful first Christmas with Kacey. She is just so precious, I loved the pictures of the two of you! TY for sharing the pics of Baby S! I am looking forward to seeing all of you inperson again soon.

 

Blogger Heather had this to say:

Good thing Sydney wasn't there because she would win the biggest belly contest, hands down!

Kacey looks great and its wonderful that all 7 babies are now home! So glad you can stop the iron and Kacey is in perfect health!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com