Monday, May 07, 2007
Gone Fishin'

Kacey and I are going to be out of touch with BLOGGERLand for the next week or so. We are headed to Florida and will be without a computer until Monday, I'd imagine things will be pretty crazy with a new job and living in a hotel with a toddler so it'll take me a few days to catch up after that.

Never fear though, Kacey and I are going to spend a few days at the beach this week and Nana is coming up to take care of Kacey for my first week of work so I'll have lots of great photos to add and hopefully much exciting news.

Good news on the moving front, my house is under contract and the closing date is June 29th...keep your fingers crossed because today is the inspection and I am hoping that our little casa passes with flying colors. Now, I've got to hustle and find us a new house this weekend or soon there after, nothing like a little pressure...good thing I'm a big game player and live for stress (yeah right)!!!

Have a great week folks, see you in cyberspace!!!





8 Comments:

Blogger M3 had this to say:

Good luck Julie!!! See you on the other side. :-)

 

Blogger Ani had this to say:

Happy moving - wishing you all the best in this new adventure!

 

Blogger C's Mom had this to say:

All the best!!

 

Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice had this to say:

Julie and Kacey:

So happy to hear that the casa is under contract and you will be here in the Sunshine State soon. Best of luck over the next week and talk to you soon. Huge hugs to you, Kacey and Nana.

 

Blogger Mary had this to say:

Julie and Kacey,
Please let us know if you need anything! We are in the Tampa area, too. Here's to great luck and even better weather!!

 

Blogger trk had this to say:

We so excited for you and Kacey - new adventures and all. If you get to Florida and don't like it, come to Texas! We just bought a new house and are also trying to sell ours. It's funny how many life changing events we do at the same time! Good luck on a flawless move.

ska-doodles

 

Blogger C had this to say:

Oh I am so out of the loop!!
A new job, congratulations!!
I did that too. I hope it goes well. Moving must be a big job....

by the way...did you design your blog? It's great!
Carol

 

Blogger Heather had this to say:

I hope the fish are biting and that you have a wonderful first Mother's Day! Also, it was great to hear that you sold your house. DH is from Tampa and all his family still lives there so we are down there quite often. It would be great to get Kacey and Sydney together once you are settled.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com