Wednesday, November 26, 2008
A few things (people) I am thankful for!







It's the time of year to formally give thanks (rather than just in your prayers at night) and I was with some of the people that I am MOST thankful for this weekend. They have been dear and faithful friends for a decade (or more) and when I count my blessings I always say their names! They shared their children with me before Kacey and now provide wonderful playmates for my sweet girl and for that I am most grateful:)


Have a very happy thanksgiving and don't forget to give thanks!










1 Comments:

Blogger shelley had this to say:

We are so thankful to have gotten to know you and your wonderful daughter

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com