Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Traveling & Stress

I'm currently on the road traveling for business and I got an email from Great Wall with the lovely news that they estimate a referral for me in June or July, JUNE OR JULY that's 12 months from my log in date of July 8th. This news was not welcome from the people or originally told me 6-7 months to referral. I'm mad as HELL and I HAVE to keep taking it.

So, to that end I'm going to do a little travel log from my trip to try and keep my spirits up it's titled "postcards from the edge".

The first entry is from Honolulu, Hawaii where I'm working with our local Outbackers on their 2006 marketing plans. I ran outside before my meeting and put my feet in the sand. I was quite a sight, fully dressed and sitting on the beach, I trailed sand to the remainder of the day's meetings but I think that you will agree it was worth it.

Look for the next entry, a Walk on the Beach, the photos will surely make all my readers want to walk to China with me!!





4 Comments:

Blogger Angel had this to say:

Julie,
I wasn't thrilled with that email either. It's been a really bad day since that showed up in the inbox!

 

Blogger Lisa~~ had this to say:

Oh no...that stinks as it puts us so much later. Hey, on the toes in the sand, I did that same piccie when I was in Aruba...but my toes were nice and brown!

 

Blogger Sonia had this to say:

Well, if that's GW's prediction, then I know where we stand...right there with you ): We'll have to drink to our sorrows at our next get-together (sob)
Have fun in Hawaii (I'm so jealous!)

 

Blogger M3 had this to say:

That date can't be right, it just CAN'T be!!!! (yes I'm wailing a little as I type that)

Let's just ignore it. Hey you're in the perfect place to distract yourself. Run back outside, get a fruity drink, delete that email!
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com