Monday, March 06, 2006
The Honking Worked!

I woke up this morning and went to work expecting an average mundane Monday, boy was I in for a surprise!

When I clicked onto the CCAA website, as I do every morning, there was the news that I've been waiting for...."the CCAA has finished review of the documents registered with our office before July 31st, 2005". Since I was logged in on July 8th THAT'S ME!!!!!

What does this news mean? Well, it means that my paperwork had no problems and was approved by China and it means that my file (really just that attractive passport photo I sent and short bio) has been moved to the matching room. It's not being matched yet but it's there, sitting on a shelf with all it's July friends a little closer to it's turn.

I'm going to take this as a good sign, we (July) did not stay in the review nearly as long as April and May and maybe they (CCAA) are ready to pick up the pace. I know that their goal was a 10 month wait and to accomplish this they can't keep up this slow pace. They need to at least match 3 weeks at a time!!!

The bottom line is this, best case I'll get my referral in late April, more realistic thinking would say May. I chose to be unrealistic about this and bet the ranch on April...what the hell I can un-bet the ranch at any time since I don't have one to bet anyway.

This is movement and I desperately needed some movement so let the good times roll and get those late May and June referrals in the air. I'm ready for Motherhood!!!

Hang in there Kacey Mommy's coming :)





5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa~~ had this to say:

Yippee!! You're almost there. Or should I say, hurry up and get your baby so that I can get mine!! Honestly, I am so excited for you and can't wait for Kacey to be home.

 

Blogger M3 had this to say:

Bet the ranch!!!!! I'm with you on the great April hope. Oh man, can you believe it: we are IN the matching room. I am covered with goosebumps right now and feel like yelling out my window (even though it would freak out the neighbors.)

Whahoooooooooooooooooo!

 

Blogger Angel had this to say:

Yes, bet the ranch!!!!!

I'm right there with you. I can't believe the feeling today...I feel like erything is falling into place.

We're on the homestretch now girls!

 

Blogger Life with JJ, Starr and Spice had this to say:

I am so happy for you Julie and for all of your girls in July. You all have a great group!! C'mon CCAA the July mommies want to see their babies!

Lori

 

Blogger trk had this to say:

Just got home and started my nightly blog reading hour(s) and how exciting to see the CCAA has finished reviewing July. Almost fell out of my seat I was so excited. We are July 8 also and I am planning on a May referral while secretly crossing my fingers and toes for an April referral.

traci
www.ska-doodle.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com