Thursday, March 23, 2006
Meltdown Averted!

http://awaitingava.blogspot.com/

I want everyone to go to this BLOG and watch the video posted today, I mean EVERYONE, I'll know if you skip it.

You will then understand that the referral meltdown is over for me, this video tells the story much better that I could ever do it. I will keep it close and watch as much as I have to in order to keep the faith :)

Be patient if your connection is a bit slow, it may start and stop on you but trust me, please, this is worth the wait...literally.

Ava's mommy is from Georgia, we met at our monthly meeting which is how I learned about her BLOG.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

The video was just what we needed.
Thanks for trying to keep us cheery. You are right, the bottom line is the childrn and not the LID. We will have them, just a little longer until we hold them.

 

Blogger Angel had this to say:

I have that on DVD. It's amazing and it does put things into perspective. Every day these babies are getting families and our day will come.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Chasing Kacey


My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I'm a single mom living in Florida with the greatest daughter EVER from Anhui, China. The site keeps our family & friends up to speed on our day to day doings.


Email Me!




Powered by Blogger



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com